Sunday, January 24, 2016

Black & White Photography

For week #1 of this class, we are to create a blog, work on the interface and add a post of anything we wish. I've had a passion for black & white photography for quite sometime mostly in the genre of Street Photography. Prior to moving to the suburbs two years ago, I lived in Chicago and worked downtown. Always having my camera with me, I enjoyed taking candid pictures of random people, places and things that caught my eye in the bustling urban environments of Chicago. Instead of posting my favorite photos to Flickr, I would like to eventually create my own website to showcase them. This class may be a good opportunity to begin playing with that idea and possibly center my class projects around...

Flickr - Aaron Leverenz

State & Monroe




No comments:

Post a Comment